Anniversary Tickers

La Familia es todo....

Monday, February 22, 2010



Is there anything a mom won't do when your kid is sick? I think not...This past weekend Adriu had a fever and was not feeling his best. Yet he was super excited to go play with his cousin Michael. Although, he said that he did not want to miss his aunt Lizzy's birthday celebration. I don't think that I saw him a minute by anyone that wasn't Michael. He really looks up to him and likes spending time with him. So I hope he did not get Michael sick...Is it my fault for not taking him to play with the cousins more often? It might be my fault...Not sure...I'll let you know when I figure it out. This morning Aaliyah said that she wasn't feeling her best either and she had the saddest eyes as we dropped off at school. It broke my heart to see a tear roll down her chick. But then again, is there anything I wouldn't do for my two loves? No...

However, she did end up going to school. But those eyes could convince me of almost anything that at times is hard to let go. Letting go is something all mothers must learn to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment